Shift Direction: Group
Change Your Professional Direction
Does this resonate with you?
You feel stuck in a career that does not fit who you are. Your personal and professional lives are not aligned.
You want to do something different professionally but are not sure how to get there. You need a roadmap of steps to take.
Moving to action, being accountable, and developing a pathway to achieve your specific professional goals is where you want to be.
We can help you design a professional pathway that evolves as you do.
You will be in a cohort of 8 people and participate in a live webinar series.
What will we do?
Meet for six one-hour planning sessions via Zoom.
- Session 1: Assessment and Planning Process Overview.
- Session 2: Vision – Purpose, Values, Goal Setting, and Skills Inventory
- Session 3: Culture – Supporters, Mentors, Collaborators, Advisors, and Engagement
- Session 4: Process – Defining Work, Delivery Options, Resume Updates, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats Analysis (SWOT)
- Session 5: Results – Measuring Outcomes, Milestones, Timelines, and Tasks
- Session 6: Next Steps and Progress Accountability
- 30-minute Private Coaching Session (You choose when and what you want to discuss.)
What do you need to do?
- Commit to six one-hour planning sessions.
- Prepare in advance for each session completing whatever is agreed upon.
- Communicate via email when you are stuck.
- Collaborate with your cohort.
What do you get for your investment?
- Six one-hour sessions delivered virtually via Zoom with 8 participants.
- One 30-minute private coaching session delivered virtually via Zoom.
- Specific next steps for each session that you will prepare and bring to the next session.
- Communication and clarification through email in between sessions.
Learn more about our Shift Direction work.
Take our FREE assessment to get started today.
Questions? Contact us
The sessions are scheduled when filled by eight participants.
The schedule is flexible based on participant availability.
Please note in the cart under ORDER NOTES whether you prefer daytime or evening.
Sessions run six consecutive weeks.
New sessions begin every eight weeks.