Shift Board Governance
Governing for Impact
Do you serve on a governing board? Is the strategic direction of the organization clearly defined?
Do you wonder about the roles and responsibilities between board members and staff?
Are your board meetings efficient and effective? Is your communication to stakeholders appropriate?
Shift Strategies has a long and proven track record working with organizations to improve their governance and strategy resulting in greater effectiveness and impact.
We believe governed organizations should be run by high-performing boards that are strategically aligned and mission-driven.
What will we do?
We work with board members and staff to set strategic direction.
We begin with an organizational assessment to design and customize our approach based on your needs.
Shift Governance includes:
- Development or review and revision of Vision, Mission, and Values
- Board governance survey and recommendations
- Board member, staff, and stakeholder interviews
- Inclusive culture survey and recommendations
- Diversity + Equity + Inclusion + Belonging training
- Strategic visioning and planning
- Policy and procedure review, recommendations, and development, if needed
- Roles and responsibilities review, recommendations, and development, if needed
- Facilitated planning sessions
- Progress tracking customized for your organization
- Evaluating stakeholder messaging
- Summary stakeholder presentation
What do you get for your investment?
- Vision, Mission, Values
- Board Survey
- Inclusive Culture Survey
- Observations and Recommendations
- Strategic Plan
- Progress Tracking
- Summary Presentation
Learn more about our Shift Governance work and clients.
Questions? Contact us
Pricing starts at $4500 and varies depending on the size, scope, and complexity of the organization.