Connection + Inclusion + Accountability
Shift Culture™ focuses on people and creating a thriving work environment for all.
Once considered primarily a human resource function the importance of inclusion, engagement, and establishing healthy norms is now valued as a key outcome for many businesses and organizations.
Connecting people to vision, process, and results ensures a vested interest in success.
Focus areas include:
- Establish healthy cultural norms
- Define communication + employee engagement
- Demonstrate valuing diversity
- Create a culture of belonging
- Define roles + responsibilities
- Understand strengths + managing performance
- Phase 1: Management Assessment in three focus areas
- Phase 2: Information Gathering
- Phase 3: Recommendations
- Phase 4: Deliverables
Manage Better Now
Need more info?