Manage a Business
Taking the Next Step
Does this resonate with you?
You have an established business but are overwhelmed with running the day to day operations.
You sense things could be managed better but are not sure what you need. You know there is more potential than you are realizing.
You work hard but sense you could get better results. You don’t have time for planning, but you have ideas on how things could work more effectively.
Moving to action, being accountable, and developing an operating plan to achieve your business goals is where you want to be.
We can help you manage your business effectively and efficiently to achieve the impact you desire.
Manage a Business Scope
What will we do?
Meet for eight 90-minute planning sessions.
- Session 1: Assessment and Planning Process Overview
The assessment phase provides an opportunity for us to customize the sessions for what you need most.
- Session 2: Vision – Mission Alignment
- Session 3: Culture – Roles & Responsibilities, Management Structure
- Session 4: Process – Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats (SWOT), Operations Analysis, Marketing
- Session 5: Results – Budgeting, Cash Flow, Financial Reporting, Scorecard
- Session 6: Addressing Gaps, Operating Plan Draft
- Session 7: Final Operating Plan
- Session 8: Milestones, Recommendations, and Recap
What do you need to do?
- Commit to eight 90-minute planning sessions.
- Prepare in advance for each session completing whatever is agreed upon.
- Communicate when you are stuck.
Manage a Business Deliverables
What do you get for your investment?
- Eight 90 minute one on one sessions delivered via Zoom.
- Specific next steps for each session that you will prepare and bring to the next session.
- Communication and clarification through email as needed in between sessions.
- Templates for SWOT, Roles and Responsibilities, Budgeting, Cash Flow, and Scorecard.
- Recommendations and resources.
- Operating Plan that brings it all together and provides you a custom pathway to manage your business.
Learn more about our Shift Operations work and clients.
Questions? Contact us