Imagine a Shift™
Starting a Business
STARTING A BUSINESS
Does any of this resonate with you?
You have an idea and want to start a business.
You are uncertain if what you want to do is financially viable or sustainable.
Owning your own business sounds like freedom and managing it sounds like a nightmare.
You are unsure where to start.
You feel overwhelmed by the process.
You need a roadmap of steps to take.
Moving to action, being accountable and developing a business plan to achieve your specific professional and financial goals is where you want to be.
We can help you turn your idea into a business reality.
See description below.
Questions? Contact us.
STARTING A BUSINESS
Imagine a Shift™ Scope
What will we do?
Meet for six one-hour planning sessions.
- Session 1: Assessment and Planning Process Overview
The assessment phase provides the opportunity for us to customize the sessions for what you need most.
- Session 2: Vision – Purpose, Mission, Values, Guiding Principles
- Session 3: Culture – Functions and Staffing
- Session 4: Process – Product or Service Offering, Market Overview, Competitive Advantage, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats (SWOT)
- Session 5: Results – Projections, Capital Expenses, Financing Options, Entity Guidance, Milestones
- Session 6: Business Plan Review, Recommendations and Recap
What do you need to do?
- Commit to six one-hour planning sessions.
- Prepare in advance for each session completing whatever is agreed upon.
- Communicate when you are stuck.
Imagine a Shift™ Deliverables
What do you get for your investment?
- Six one-hour one on one sessions delivered virtually via Zoom. (Limited number of in-person sessions available in Boise area for an additional fee of $300. Contact for more info.)
- Specific next steps for each session that you will prepare and bring to the next session.
- Communication and clarification through email as needed in between sessions.
- Templates for SWOT, Projections, Capital Expenses, Milestones.
- Recommendations and resources.
- Business Plan that brings it all together and provides you a custom pathway to implement your idea.