Strategic Direction + Authentic Communication + Leadership Credibility
Shift Vision™ is the beginning of the process that lays the foundation for strategy and clear direction.
The clarity and focus at enterprise initiation often fade and are sometimes not revisited as a vital step in times of contraction and expansion. Vision is not a once and done. It is an essential element of comprehensive management.
It is critical in the process and implementation of strategy to revisit regularly and adjust as needed in order to produce the desired outcomes for culture, process, and results.
Focus areas include:
- Develop strategic/business planning
- Design strategic communication
- Define values that drive behaviors
- Develop communication agreements
- Define strengths + responsibilities
- Align on a collaborative approach to leading + managing
- Phase 1: Management Assessment in three focus areas
- Phase 2: Information Gathering
- Phase 3: Recommendations
- Phase 4: Deliverables
Manage Better Now
Need more info?